Responsive are a innovative inspection orientated company working from our custom built base at Lillyhall in Cumbria.
With the demand in Cumbria for an independent Non-destructive testing company and many new projects under way Responsive have adapted to offer a range of services catered for many industries including nuclear, petrochemical and marine among many others.
Now, 2016, Responsive offers services all over the UK and recently in other countries such as France, Sweden, Germany and Spain.
The company’s growth in such a short time quickly ensured a self sufficient company picking up many large contracts for the likes of Atkins, Hertel, TSP, Cumbria County Council and Dong Energy.
Our facilities at our Lillyhall base are constantly updated to suit the stringent requirements of our customers such as those defined by Rolls Royce or Sellafield Ltd. This ensures that your products are treated with the utmost respect keeping items segregated away from cross contamination of materials.
Responsive have ISO 9001 accreditation. Our quality system is robust and audited by many customers. We also adopt good working practices and policies from our customers where required.
We offer reports for testing almost immediately via our custom online reporting system, no matter where in the world we work.
Why Choose Responsive?
- Custom facility with large radiography compound offering 24 hour working,
- Dye Penetrant Testing facility, offering fluorescent testing of batch items,
- Magnetic Testing Bench facility, offer consistent batch testing of items including fluorescent,
- Stainless Steel ultrasonic testing with years of documented experience,
- Suitably qualified and Experienced Personnel, in house PCN Level 3 oversight of all NDT,
- Instant electronic reports,
- Member of The British Institute of Non Destructive Testing.
We are committed to customer satisfaction, call in to see us – Tel 01946 372220